Tuesday 1 January 2013

365 Project

So I've decided to do the 365 Project for 2013. This is a photo a day, every day (or as many as you can manage). Thousands of people have done it before, and I want to see if I can stick with it. I'm not going to beat myself up over it if I miss a day or two, but I'll try and do as many as I can.


This image represents one of the things I want to do more of in 2013, make time to do arty/crafty things. I want to try and upload an item a week to my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/JennyDuffinDesigns.
It's of a storage unit of little boxes and I love their colours together. I look forward to filling it with various bits and pieces jewellery findings, tools, buttons...etc etc

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a fab idea - and look forward to seeing what you produce.....

    ReplyDelete